INKreations is a place for me AND you to be creative, be inspired, be colourful, relax and have fun!
Hi! My name is Liv and I am an Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator in Melbourne, Australia, where I live with Mr INK (my husband), Master INK (Son #1) and Baby INK (Son #2), who are all involved in my creative business whether it be through cutting class kits, packing catalogues, stamping cards or cleaning the house whilst I craft!
I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for 5 years. I initially joined up to get the fantastic Stampin’ Up! products at a discount price (you can do that too!), however after attending my first Stampin’ Up! convention in Brisbane in 2013, it has become so much more for me! That’s what I love the most about Stampin’ Up, it can be whatever you want it to be; the opportunity to receive products at discount, the chance to meet new people and develop friendships, run classes & workshops, build a team but most of all have fun and be creative!!! I’ve been lucky since I’ve been a demonstrator that I have been able to achieve a Grand Vacation Incentive Trip to the Western Caribbean on behalf of Stampin’ Up! as well as other recruiting, sales and leaderships awards.
To give you a quick snap shot of me and my business:
- I don’t have a specific favourite colour; it changes ALL the time! However, green, pink and yellow tend to always be there!
- The INKreations logo is a splat! Splats are messy, however I LOVE everything to be organised and tidy except somehow when I craft, it is never organised and tidy!
- I always craft and eat chocolate. I’m a true believer that you cannot craft without chocolate.
- No matter how hard I try, I still don’t find I have enough time to create everything I want to.
- When I’m not creating or crafting, I manage a building business and I also work part-time at a hospital.
- I might be biased, but I really do have the best Stampin’ Up! team and customers going around!
I hope you find some ideas and inspiration on my blog, perhaps a convenient date that suits you to attend an event or have I sparked your interest to join my team? Thanks for stopping by – I hope you have a great day and Happy Crafting!