Today I’m giving you a quick run down on my top 5 products from the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalogue. I’ve been creating this week so there are plenty of blog posts to come, it is just a gloomy, wet day in Melbourne today so not good for taking photos! Plus, I have to wait for the recipients to receive their card before ruining their surprise.
The new Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalogue commenced on the 4th January! And I must say, when I first opened it there were some things that I HAD to have…. but also, there are a few things that I didn’t initially notice that I’m very pleased I ended up ordering.
So without further ado, my top 5 products from the new Occasions catalogue are:
1. Cool Treats Stamp Set (in fact the whole Cool Treats Suite), page 32 & 33 – this will come to no surprise to those who know me well! I love food stamps and in particular with this suite, I love the colours they have used; Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzaz, Peekaboo Peach, Pool Party and Watermelon Wonder. It is a great colourful, summery suite that will make great, bright cards and 3D projects – I do feel an ice-cream banner coming on!
2. Party Animal Designer Series Paper, page 5 – again, the colours have captured my attention! So vibrant and perfect for those hard to make male birthday cards!
3. Mini Egg Cartons , page 18 – whoever came up with this idea is genius! These come in a natural cream colour so there is plenty of opportunity for you to be creative and style these cartons any which way you like! I can’t wait to get spritzing and add some colour to them! They also fit 4 Ferrero Rocher chocolates in the “egg” holes… a great gift for your chocolate loving friend (me!).
4. Everyday Hero Stamp Set, page 49 – I think having two young boys in my house makes me think of so many uses for this stamp set and the extra bonus is, they’ve included a female Superhero too (as they should!). I’ve had a play with this set already and made a super fun Magic Card which I can’t wait to show you!
5. Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack, page 15 – these may have slipped under your radar as they’re not a predominant picture in the catalogue but they make a great embellishment to any card or project and even better, if you have a planner and use it to keep yourself organised, then these will make your planner look nice and fancy!
And because it is such a gorgeous catalogue, I thought I’d give some “honourable mentions” to some of my other favourite products:
- Iconic Occasions – Hostess Stamp Set, page 3
- Star Blast Edgelits Dies, page 11
- Watercolour Pencils, page 24
- Celebrations Duo Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, page 40 (I bet you’ve missed these!)
- Perfect Mix Stamp Set, page 35 (awesome if you give lots of baked goods as presents)
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you’ve enjoyed my favourite products! Leave a comment below to let me know what products are tickling your fancy.